BMC Travel Insurance
With BMC Travel Insurance, you can embark on your quest for adventure with peace of mind, knowing that you’re covered.
With policies designed by experts, BMC Travel Insurance policies are tailored specifically for their member’s needs.
Additionally, the profits from your insurance policy will be reinvested into the BMC’s crucial initiatives such as enhancing access, preserving the environment, and supporting conservation efforts.
Choose BMC Travel Insurance, designed with the adventurer in mind. Request a quote today.
Who is the BMC?
The British Mountaineering Council is the national representative body for climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers in England and Wales.
As a member, you’ll be supporting our work in protecting access to climbing and hill walking areas, as well as promoting responsible and sustainable use of the hills and mountains. This includes:
- Lobbying for access rights and conservation of climbing and hill walking areas
- Providing training and information for responsible and sustainable use of the mountains
- Representing climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers in national and international issues
- Supporting grassroots climbing and hill walking through funding and development opportunities
You’ll also gain access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Discounts on gear and equipment including 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor, OS/YHA etc
- £15 million Combined Liability Insurance cover
- Access to BMC Travel Insurance
- Access to BMC events and meetups
- Subscription to the BMC’s Summit magazine
- and much more…
Contact the BMC for your FREE BMC travel insurance quote – Request a quote today